HumaneCNY has implemented enhanced health and safety measures that require us to manage the number of daily visitors to ensure safe social distancing is achieved. Please follow these visitor protocols to keep our team, our visitors, and our animals safe from exposure to COVID-19.
- Public visitation for purposes other than adoption will be limited to allow our staff to focus on placing animals into forever homes.
- Pets available for adoption can be viewed on Petfinder.com which can be accessed from this website’s Adopt-Available Animals page.
- Open for Cat Adoptions: Tuesday – Sunday 12 pm – 4 pm. For Dog Adoptions, please review available animals on our website and call 315-457-8762 to schedule an appointment. Appointments will be scheduled Tuesday-Sunday, 12pm to 4pm.
- All visitors MUST wear a mask covering their nose and mouth while in the shelter or in the yards visiting with any animal.
- Visitors will be asked to sign in and answer a couple COVID-related questions.
- Bring your kindness. While we must ask everyone to maintain 6-foot social distancing, your patience and kindness will go a long way in making sure your visit to HumaneCNY is an enjoyable one.